
here is samson showing preston how tummy time is done {...and no i did not tell samson to lay down next to him i had gone to get the camera and i came back to samson gently laying down next to preston} samson loves his baby he has to lick him every time we come home he checks on him over the back of the seat in the car, and he has to check whenever he cries...aren't they cutetogether???


hmmmm me thinks he must taste good...


to the right preston and samson having their picture taken christams morning...below samson says he wishes preston would at least roll his ball maybe in a few months.....
4 comments:
I cant wait to see him next week. he is so adorable, and getting way to big. Annie just wants to beat him up and fias just wants to take care of him!!
This is what I was waiting for! I love big dogs and little babies. What a sweetie Samson is!!
Do you still have Mayberry? Samson is ADORABLE...so is Preston!
haha! He's such a little baldy! He looks so much like Doug! Great shots! I can't believe how big he is and I soooo can't wait to see him!!!
Post a Comment