Monday, January 7, 2008

over the holidays

preston is getting bigger by the day he talks a ton and laughs alot he loks like his dad and is loud like me.....this is him clapping his feet together
We took samson to pullman for radiation treatment ( the day after christmas)
Poppie and Preston took a nap after a long night of working on gandma buttons xmas present...
Maria's kids hung out at me and dougs house while me and maria went xmas shopping the puppy was our neighbors we were babysiting till he came home...he loved the kids but i only have a pic of him with lilly

on snoqaulmie pass samson needed a pottie break and he was dying to play in the snow so far he is doing great though we had another scare over hte holidays....doctors say 4 months maybe more.....



we tried to get grandma buttons to leave 4 days before she did so we could start on her xmas present she didnt so we worked every night for 2.5 weeks to get this done grandma thought that we were working on the barn (HAHAHAH....) lets just say they were very happy people on christmas.....


so this was a little of what we were doing for the holidays...


3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Tell Sampson I love him and give him a big kiss.

Molly said...

kisses and hugs for Sampson too!

Preston is a doll!

Is that the kitchen at your parents that is finished? looks great!

miss you guys!

fiona said...

I love it, loud like you, haha! And I totally thought y'all got a new puppy before I read that he was your neighbors, such a cute little guy! I'm glad Samson's doing well despite everything, hey, you never said how he acts around Preston? Is he protective? curious? what?