Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....he's sooooo cute! Man he's really filling out his hat! I love his stripey shirt and socks. He looks very sleepy!
Santa's Sleepy Little Helper!! haha! VERY CUTE! Hey he IS filling out his xmas hat isn't he.love you guys!!!
He is so adorable and I cant wait to see him. Moms floor looks awsome too!!
I can't believe how BIG he's getting...he is such a cutie!!! I love the outfit, the green striped socks and undershirt are awesome. I so want to hold him...he just looks so cuddly!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....he's sooooo cute! Man he's really filling out his hat! I love his stripey shirt and socks. He looks very sleepy!
Santa's Sleepy Little Helper!! haha! VERY CUTE! Hey he IS filling out his xmas hat isn't he.
love you guys!!!
He is so adorable and I cant wait to see him. Moms floor looks awsome too!!
I can't believe how BIG he's getting...he is such a cutie!!! I love the outfit, the green striped socks and undershirt are awesome. I so want to hold him...he just looks so cuddly!
Post a Comment