Your Explorer is cool! Preston is adorable in that snowsuit, just his cute little face peering out -- love it :) It looks really comfy/cozy for him.
Cool new Car! The snow sure looked fun. We still have some snow here on the ground. I hate it when it's old...it gets all dirty and crusty. That snow suit is great! I never got to see it. Can't wait to see you guys!
very cool shiny and new! (the car of course!)great snow shots. Preston looks like a doll! haha! so cute!!!
I love Preston's baby suit! He is getting so old and I haven't seen him yet )-:The car is probably great for getting out to play in the snow.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your Explorer is cool! Preston is adorable in that snowsuit, just his cute little face peering out -- love it :) It looks really comfy/cozy for him.
Cool new Car! The snow sure looked fun. We still have some snow here on the ground. I hate it when it's old...it gets all dirty and crusty. That snow suit is great! I never got to see it. Can't wait to see you guys!
very cool shiny and new! (the car of course!)
great snow shots. Preston looks like a doll! haha! so cute!!!
I love Preston's baby suit! He is getting so old and I haven't seen him yet )-:
The car is probably great for getting out to play in the snow.
Post a Comment