Tuesday, September 25, 2007

gettin out the door

2 hours between feedings, 1hour to get the diaper bag packed, 30 minutes to get over new mom paranoia of driving, and then not making it out the door before next feeding so we unpack feed and start all over, lets just say we don't know how fiona and Zac do it with twins... we didn't even make it out the door, had to have dad pick us up and take us so that we could cut out all the extra time.....

though we did make it out of the house to target then to our friends for dinner they also have six kids all the same age as marias six kids and this makes 12 kids dying to hold baby... so cute...

since this grandma has helped us cut the time down to more like 30 minutes to get out the door and soon baby should be able to eat more and last three hours between feedings leaing us more time to get from point a to point b.

6 comments:

fiona said...

That outfit is adorable!!! He's such a little BOY! I love seeing these pictures of him -- he is a doll! A boy doll, obviously...yeah, it can take a while to get out, but it gets easier!

Molly said...

OH! I LOVE the doggy outfit too! *LOL* my goodness! What a fiasco getting out the door! Fiona must be a superstar with double-the-trouble huh!?

I'm sure you guys will get the hang of it. take care!

Andrew said...

He is so cute I cant wait to see him I just want to hold him and give him lots of kisses. By the way getting out the door will get easier.

Megan and Greg said...

Wow he's so small and perfect! Congratulations!

Dan said...

Oh yes, I remember those days, it sure took Rochelle a long time to get ready, Not really its team work that helps.
Dan

zachariah said...

He' so cute, looks a lot like Doug.