Friday, September 21, 2007

garden nome brandt

Preston Douglas Brandt
September 16,2007
7lbs 6oz 19 1/4 inches long
Cute as a button....
After many hours of hard labor,3 hrs of pushing and a vaccum we welcomed baby preston into our family..... He has been welcomed by friends and family and his entourage of cousins who stayed up late on a school night and sat in a line at the hospital waiting for there turn to hold him...






6 comments:

fiona said...

Yay, welcome Preston!!! Oh, he is a gorgeous little guy! Such an adorable little face! He looks so content, to finally be out in the world with all his eager cousins...and mom and dad, of course! Congratulations, he is such a cutie! We can't wait to meet him -- more pictures!!!

Andrew said...

Yea!! He is adorable. I cant wait to hold him. I wish I could of been there.

Rochelle said...

I love him already!

Sutherlands said...

Heidi you look great....LOL....did they drug you up a little to much?
Doug looks a little shocked...
Well, Preston looks cute anyways. :)
Congratulations!

My mom wanted me to write this...haha
ok, so I'm a little guilty too...

fiona said...

Awww...I keep coming back to see him again and again...you're right, he looks quite a bit like Doug. The other pics we saw are soooo adorable, too! Can't wait to see/hear more!

Molly said...

man! I'm slow to comment! WOW!!! cute! He's way toooo cute! I can't wait to play with him and hold him! CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!! All the best and hope we can come up soon to see him! love ya!