this is our first try at blogging so bear with us. i will send a link to family and friends....me and my husband doug own a towing company, in washington, and have a baby on the way, along with our two dogs Samson and mayberrie, and 4 cats....
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ahh! Hi! I'm so excited you guys started blogging too! Zac & Fiona are infectious! they started it all!
I've added you to our blog (which is fairly new too). www.mollyandjohn.blogspot.com
love you! -molly
I love your blog! You're way to cool now. Someday maybe I'll join you. Only thing is I don't have babies so no one will visit mine. Love Rochelle
Yay! I just now checked Z's email and came right away, I'm excited to keep reading more, so keep the posts coming! Not that you'll be busy or anything with Preston making his grand entrance soon...Great picture by the way :)
Post a Comment