Wednesday, October 15, 2008

birthday boy

PReston turned one on sept 16th YEAH he is the best baby evere and he LOVES cake.

Aunt maria found this cool train and me and doug got it for his birthday him and mia loved it and fought over it...
what is a birthday without a naked baby in a cute hat!
sorry the pics r sideways they r on a disk and it wont let me rotate them.

4 comments:

fiona said...

Okay, I love the hat, and the bandana around his neck -- awesome! He totally looks like a little engineer! Happpy 1st Birthday, Preston!! I can't wait to see all the mischief these little rugrats get into camping next summer! :D

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday Preston! Cool Train!
Hi Heidi! I LOVE you!

Justica said...

I'm jealous of his train! I want to have my own train! ugh...I can't believe he is so big!!! I will be back soon and he will be saying "shut up!" or "I'm the boss!" lmbo

zachariah said...

Happy B-day Preston!! the train is cool, can you add tracks to it?