Thursday, September 4, 2008

to ride or not to ride

WOW every kids dream to ride the antique horse =)
"perfect fit"

pitter (the pony) just loves preston and he loves her, i willl have to enjoy it while it lasts!
now that we can walk(video to come) we have discovered riding toys YEAH!!! (this means i get to spend a lot of time pushing =( luckily he is cute )

5 comments:

Sutherlands said...

That antique horse looks really scared! haha He is so cute on all of his "rides"--Mommy's horses and Daddy's trucks! What a great combination!

fiona said...

Each of those pictures is adorable. He does fit perfectly on Pitter! And that antique horse is so cool, the whole picture actually looks old-fashioned. No doubt because of the horse, I guess... Preston is awesome, I wanna see the walking video! (That sounds whiny, but so what!)

zachariah said...

Ah the pushing, the neverending, back-breaking pushing... no wonder all old people have bad backs!!

Justica said...

He is so BIG!!! ) : I am sad I miss the little guy. He is so adorable.I can't believe he can walk already! Better be more careful he will cause lots of trouble hehehehe

Megan and Greg said...

Wow, he's getting so big! how old is he now? That one below of him half walking, half crawling made me laugh.