Friday, October 17, 2008

new family member

Sophie
we got a puppy, she is a standard poodle (this is the large poodles)
Preston and sophie helping feed


5 comments:

fiona said...

Oh my goodness, she is the cutest thing ever!! Well, not counting Preston and all the other cute HUMAN babies ;) I can totally see the two of them being little buddies growing up, how fun. And I love her buckled in next to him -- good luck with TWO babes!!

Rochelle said...

Oh she is DARLING! I have to admit I like standard poodles. They are always so NICE. She looks so cute next to Preston! But...Heidi bought a POODLE? That's weird....LOL

Justica said...

She is so cute but that little egg head is cuter!!

Shannon said...

That cute puppy looks like a stuffed animal. Sophie and Preston will be best buddies growing up together. Standard poodles are great dogs. I am glad that you have a new family member.

Sutherlands said...

Adorable! I never thought I would see the day that Heidi bought a poodle...even if she is a standard poodle! It looks like Sophie and Preston are already getting into trouble together... :)