Wednesday, May 21, 2008

lilly,mia and tic tac go for a walk

Lilly waited ALLLL day for me to show up so she could take Tic Tac for a walk...



here lilly is holding Tic Tac alll by herself (she is very Bossy)
Mia didnt want to be left out, so she was VERY brave and took a turn holding the lead...
Isnt he cute i just love him..... :)
grandma Buttons Lilly and Mia taking a turn leading him....
Lilly smuffocating him, she likes him ALOT...


5 comments:

Andrew said...

He is growing so fast and he is so cute he will be giant when I see him in july

fiona said...

He is SO cute! So knobby and fuzzy-looking. I also like the spot between his eyes. That's a great picture of you and Tic Tac, lookin' good, Mama! Yeah, I bet Nuala (and maybe Bran by then) will LOVE your horses. Esp. little TT :)

Sutherlands said...

Great pictures! Tic Tac is so cute! I love the big eyes!
-Robyn

Rochelle said...

Your new baby is ADORABLE! Thanks for posting the pics. He's so tiny! I think you're making those girls into horse lovers like you!

Molly said...

AHH! what a cutie! I'm glad he's all better now.

I would be addicted to breeding my horses if I had them... he is waaaay too cute!!!