Preston discovered the joys of cat food YUMM!!
he also realized you can pull yourself to a standing position, he just hasnt realized yet that you have to stay holding on or you fall. here he is emptying Grandma buttons to y basket.
when bored stare at mom for a long time .........................a really long time!
taking a nap in the sun
oops, if you dont lay just right you will slip off the car....this was on they way down...he doesnt look worried....
2 comments:
BLECHH! Cat food! I fed my bro cat food when he was a baby, he liked it too. Guess it can't be too bad. Maybe we should all give it a shot, after all, haha! I love Preston's big eyes peeking over the top of the packNplay, too cute.
Randy and I used to eat cat food when we were kids. It's kind of fishy. I LOVE the stare...and the kitty was hilarious!
Post a Comment