These are great pictures! Preston is adorable!!! I love the hug, and great blackmail shot, dressed like a girl, heehee! I agree with Sari, that little fellow is definitely BOYBOYBOY!
Um...post more often so we can see more pics of him! (and hear about you and Doug, too, of course ;) Oh, and that horsey bib is too cute, I love it.
He will hate you for that one. Even Ralph tried to destroy a pic of himself in a dress. Way to go, Heidi and Doug! A cute picture but not so convincing that he is a girl:)
4 comments:
Way cute but I think he makes a better boy he looks to much like his daddy!!
These are great pictures! Preston is adorable!!! I love the hug, and great blackmail shot, dressed like a girl, heehee! I agree with Sari, that little fellow is definitely BOYBOYBOY!
Um...post more often so we can see more pics of him! (and hear about you and Doug, too, of course ;) Oh, and that horsey bib is too cute, I love it.
Great Post! I LOVE that kid...He's so darn cute and funny and sweet! I miss you guys!
He will hate you for that one. Even Ralph tried to destroy a pic of himself in a dress. Way to go, Heidi and Doug! A cute picture but not so convincing that he is a girl:)
Post a Comment