I'm so sad. This photo made me cry. My truest sympathies. It's hard to lose a friend like that. I love you Sampson.
love you Sampson, love you Heidi. Sorry for your loss Heidi, he was such a good friend to you. Great memorable photo of him. Take care.
I'm so sorry, Heidi! I know you miss him. We will miss him, too, he was such a NICE dog, and so handsome and fun. Sending hugs your way...
Sorry to see Sampson go he was a really good dog. He'll surely be missed.
I'm so sorry for your loss. That must be so hard.It was so good getting to know you last weekend! Now you're not a stranger! And your kid is SO dang cute. Greg kept saying it all weekend.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm so sad. This photo made me cry. My truest sympathies. It's hard to lose a friend like that. I love you Sampson.
love you Sampson, love you Heidi.
Sorry for your loss Heidi, he was such a good friend to you. Great memorable photo of him. Take care.
I'm so sorry, Heidi! I know you miss him. We will miss him, too, he was such a NICE dog, and so handsome and fun. Sending hugs your way...
Sorry to see Sampson go he was a really good dog. He'll surely be missed.
I'm so sorry for your loss. That must be so hard.
It was so good getting to know you last weekend! Now you're not a stranger! And your kid is SO dang cute. Greg kept saying it all weekend.
Post a Comment