the kids love this old antique horse that sits in the corner of the living room,
here is lilly on it, she really really wanted to ride it but it has pedals for decoration, that she posed for me on. notic e in background her sister in full flight i have no idea where she is going....
4 comments:
He is so adorable I cant wait to see you guys next week!!
Such cute pictures! Way to catch Emma mid-dash! Bran loved, and still loves, to pull his blankie over his head to sleep. It about gave me a heart attack when he worked an arm out of a swaddle and I found him napping with the blanket pulled over his head at only a few weeks old. I was sure that was the end of him. Preston is such a cutie, can't wait till July!
Boy, he's growing fast.
He will be starting school next year LOL.
Uncle D
haha! Great overview. thx for the tip on the exersaucer.
I saw your "rainforest swing" in the bg of some picture recently. We also got that one... I think Robyn has that one too.
:) what a cute family you guys are!
Post a Comment