
before my husband ripped the yard to shreds

ohhhh what will my neighbors think, we didnt find out the gravel place was closed till to late it will look like this till monday


for those of you who dont know i got a tractor for christmas, ohhh what fun....and by the way for all those girls out there who may not know if you buy the right type of equipment your man will do all the work ( best part is they think they're playing)

ok this is a rrepeat picture i know but my computer is picky and if i try to erase it, it wants to erase all of them so enjoy
5 comments:
You got a tractor for Christmas??? Man, I'm so outta the loop! Were they out of pink ones? haha!
Well they cant complain to much since the you made it look better than when you moved in. Presto looks so cute at wild life safari!! Miss you guys lots
I want a tractor! Tractor Dan's tractor broke down out in the woods. It's pretending to be a bush now.
I was going say, please don't show this the Rochelle, she will won't one for sure.
But its to late. LOL
Uncle Dan
Hahaha. I was going to say that I want a tractor too! It looks like a lot of fun. I think I would need a place to use it first though...
Keep up the good "work"!
--Greg
Post a Comment