ahh the dentist Mathias doesnt even bat an eye when we go now though we see the dentist every 3 months. Man his hair is getting really thick and I love his big grin.
I am absolutely in love with his curls! It looks like he enjoyed the trip! He is so big... My two haven't even been to the dentist at all...I guess maybe I should look into that. I mean, we DO brush their teeth, at least...
7 comments:
He has such a cute grin. Man, I'm never smiling that big when I leave the dentist. He is HUGE!!!! It's been so long since I've seen him!
_Megan
ahh the dentist Mathias doesnt even bat an eye when we go now though we see the dentist every 3 months. Man his hair is getting really thick and I love his big grin.
What a Doll he is! Sooooooo cute! I didn't know babies went to the dentist. Such big eyes he has!
He is so old! I love his little smile!
I am absolutely in love with his curls! It looks like he enjoyed the trip! He is so big... My two haven't even been to the dentist at all...I guess maybe I should look into that. I mean, we DO brush their teeth, at least...
What a handsome little grin! :D Looks like there wasn't any issues thank heavens lol :) He is so BIG!!!
That first picture is HILARIOUS! What big eyes he has! He is adorable and getting so grown up! I can't wait for camping in July!!!
Post a Comment