

so preston is 18 months old and here are his stats
he is 35" tall 97%
he weighs 25 # 37%
head 18.5" 30%
he is VERY active he climbs everything throws humongus temper tantrums and giggles a ton he also snarfles when he is having lots of fun. (picture to come)
i finally have my camera back so i should be able to get a good video of him running and playing and some better pics.
7 comments:
Oh he is so cute and TALL!!! My little man is short and round...only 2 pounds less than Presto. I love Presto's curly hair, too! What an adorable boy! Thanks for the update!
He is totally a mini-Doug! Adorable. I haven't seen an updated pic in a while! He looks so BIG. He IS big! I love his curls! Yes, I will definitely be expecting more Presto updates from now on...He sounds so full of life and fun, I can't wait to see him in July!! My kiddos still love looking at the cute little pics you sent at Christmas of P with Sophie, by the way :)
Wow! Do they really grow and change that much? Robyn's hoping Alex will lose some of his Fluff and stretch a little. Otherwise everyone will start calling him fat names. Preston is ADORABLE! I see Heidi in there!
I love that little guy he is in his cardboard hut as I speak lol.
Woo He is getting big.
There grow so fast.
Uncle D
Presto-Destructo you are so cute. Love you granma buttons
Okay, so I just saw a couple of pictures of you guys at the coast on Mariah's blog and Preston is HUGE!!! I agree with fiona too--he is totally a mini-Doug! I can't believe his long curly hair too!! The last pics I saw of him were on one of your old posts and he still looked like a bald little baby and now he looks like a little boy! I am going to have to show Megan when she gets home. She is going to love it. Hope all is well with you guys!
--Greg
P.S. I had been wondering if you have been riding at all. Glad to see that you are!
Post a Comment