Those little kid pics are soooooo cute. At first I was like, "When did Paul and Robyn go to Seattle?" Then I realized it was at the temple. Can't wait to get the goods. Thanks again, I really appreciate it! The car seat was the last big purchase we hadn't gotten to and now we don't have to! YEA! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
4 comments:
Those little kid pics are soooooo cute. At first I was like, "When did Paul and Robyn go to Seattle?" Then I realized it was at the temple. Can't wait to get the goods. Thanks again, I really appreciate it! The car seat was the last big purchase we hadn't gotten to and now we don't have to! YEA! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
your welcome :) glad you could use it!
Looks so fun. I wanna go!
Ooooh! Me to, me to!
Post a Comment