Who would have thought Preston Loves Tow trucks his favorite thing to do is to pretend to drive it and turn on all the lights he then makes noises that sound like an ambulance! so cute
That is bad. I have had that done to me at work about 4 time. I had crash post put in. It pretty much saves the fence. But now I have fix the bus that hits the post. Dumb. Uncle D
no they left the gate it just was no longer attached to the posts :) this used to happen all the time but we got an alarm sytem 5 years ago, so this is the first time since them the one time the alarm failed in 5 years :(
Presto is so cute! Alex loves lights and sirens too! Next time we come up, Presto will have to show Alex how to make the buttons work. Hopefully they don't drive off though. :)
lol so cute. I love it when they pretend to drive and then you go to turn on the car/truck and everything goes mad! (lights, wipers, hazards... you name it)
6 comments:
WHat the heck? Someone stole your gate? Did they take anything else? Cute Preston pic :)
That is so cute!
That is bad.
I have had that done to me at work about 4 time.
I had crash post put in.
It pretty much saves the fence.
But now I have fix the bus that hits the post.
Dumb.
Uncle D
no they left the gate it just was no longer attached to the posts :)
this used to happen all the time but we got an alarm sytem 5 years ago, so this is the first time since them the one time the alarm failed in 5 years :(
Presto is so cute! Alex loves lights and sirens too! Next time we come up, Presto will have to show Alex how to make the buttons work. Hopefully they don't drive off though. :)
lol so cute.
I love it when they pretend to drive and then you go to turn on the car/truck and everything goes mad! (lights, wipers, hazards... you name it)
Post a Comment