Oh man, when I first saw your baby tracker I totally thought you were announcing pregnancy #2!! I always associate these with pregnancy trackers first, though I've seen age ones a lot, too! I was very surprised, I will say :) It's totally cute, let me know if it actually keeps him from getting older...I may give it a shot! Time goes too quickly with little ones!!
4 comments:
Lol nice =) I will save presto from that alligator! No worries lil dude your mother may be horrible jk jk jk =) hehehehe but Jessi will save YOU!!!
Haha! I love it! Presto is a cute little monkey boy!
Oh man, when I first saw your baby tracker I totally thought you were announcing pregnancy #2!! I always associate these with pregnancy trackers first, though I've seen age ones a lot, too! I was very surprised, I will say :) It's totally cute, let me know if it actually keeps him from getting older...I may give it a shot! Time goes too quickly with little ones!!
I forgot to tell you that is a cute alligator. I love the monkeys on the page. Of course preto is a perfect child....NOT
Post a Comment