Friday, June 27, 2008

9 MONTHS


How time flys it has been 9 months since Presto-Chango-eggo-(waffle if you Lilly) head was born and he had his check-up yesterday he is 30" tall, has hit every milestone for his age except one (he has no teeth yet) and he weighs 20.01 pounds, and he has started to let go of furniture while standing and attempts to walk, but sadly this ends with a face plant nearly every time! Luckily he is a tuogh lil' guy and usually laughs and gets back up and tries again!

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

He's so darling! Can't wait to see you guys camping!

fiona said...

Wow, 9 months already?? I'm so excited to meet him! He is soooo cute!

Molly said...

I can't believe he's nine months old!!?? sheesh! They grow sooo fast! He looks so much like Doug I can't believe it! Doug's got a "mini me" haha.

what a cute little terd!

Megan and Greg said...

Wow 9 months happened fast! Hey, I kept forgetting to comment on here that we ARE going to the umpqua!! Can't wait to see you guys!
--Greg

Megan and Greg said...

Hey- yes we'll definitely be at umpqua. see you there!