
i was reallyyyy tired but my mom made me try on my hats i have kinda outgrown this one but i loved wearing it....my great aunt Rochelle made these for me i love them all...

this is my pumpkin hat i love this the most and get lots and lots of complements on it everyone wonders who made it.....aunt rochelle did and i think after this everyone is going to request one as it is sooooooooooo cute

this is my homey garden nome hat i got them from the hospital and besides what aunt rochelle made me is the only hats that fit my new born head and stayed on.....
8 comments:
I'll have to get crackin on the November hat which is going to be an acorn...and the Christmas hat. I'll send them up with Sari. love you Preston! Glad you like your hats!
Awwwwww! He is so adorable. My mom has been knitting hats like crazy!! I can't believe how big Preston is getting! They grow way too fast!
-RObyn
He is sooo cute and getting so big!! He's losing the newborn look! I love the expression on his face in the pumpkin hat picture. Post more pictures!!! I want to hold him...
He is so adorable and he does look like a little garden nome I cant wait to hold him next week!! Hes already changed so much. Mathias says that life will get easier preston.
OHHH!!! cute cute cute! we need MOOOORRREE HATS! thanks for posting! what a cutie-pie!
SOoooo cute! I love the hats!!!! Rochelle posted them on her blog awhile ago. I LOVE the pumpkin one!
Such a cute little guy, though he looks a little drunk in the first picture.
I have a hat thing, so all the hats area cute or I mean Preston is cute.
Dan
Post a Comment